Saturday, August 10, 2013

Is This What Normal Feels Like?

Wow. There has been no activity of "Colors" for the last month, or so. There has been a lot of stress at work as my counterpart quit her job. Still, though there is stress, there hasn't been a loss of time.

I'm happy right now, though still very lonely. I have a job, a house, and a dog. I have a couple of friends that are happy enough to stay at arms length and not become bosom buddies.

Life is good.

Wonder what is about to blow up my world...

Ivory

2 comments:

child of God said...

Hi Ivory,

I am glad to hear things are good and you are happy right now. :)

Still standing beside you and praying!!

<><

Grace said...

That's how I feel too, if I have a day, or a few days of feeling"normal" I anxiously wait for the 'other shoe to drop".,,after effects of CSS never go away completely,mi don't think.
Hang in there!