Saturday, July 30, 2011

Painfully Trusting

I have been away for a couple of weeks - tired and beaten - physically and mentally. I barely get a moment to myself. Thanks to those who gave me support on my last post. I am still smoldering at the thot of being in the same room with a pedophile. Seriously, I can't seem to get over it.

Even tho Mr.S says it's not about me (and I understand that), I think I'm so upset because I'd rather be able to poke his eyes out. I want to punch his nose right through his brain. I'm just not a violent person! I hate that I thot he was a nice man. I hate that I told him his grandson was lucky to have him! Darn! Darn DARN IT!!

And just when I thot I was coping pretty well.

10 comments:

castorgirl said...

Give yourself time Ivory. It makes sense that you feel betrayed and angry...

Go gently and take care,
CG

astridetal said...

I am so sorry you are still dealing with this. I hope you feel a little better soon and are able to forgive yourself for trusting this man.

Kate said...

I'm sorry. I have another online friend who went through this recently as well. Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate

Lily said...

Found your blog through "Ghost Girl".

It sounds like you are coping fairly well with this situation. I don't know what I'd do if something like that happened to me...

I'd probably flip out.

Ivory said...

Thanks, guys. I feel as if I'm often hiding behind the couch lately, as if "he" can reach me. It's awful, but I relish your support!

Missing In Sight said...

I'm sorry that you were put in a situation that makes you feel deceived and out of control.

I have no answers or sage advice. I do know it will get easier with time. Hang in there. You have a world of support here. I'm here for you.

Take care.

LostShadowChild said...

I'm glad this ***** was arrested and he can never ever touch a child again.
I believe it's the little ones which feel the need to hide behind a couch. Such a incident would have caused chaos in us too. Please be gentle with all of you. You can't recognize such evil people. They are trained to hide their evilness and perversity.
Take care
LSC

Just Be Real said...

Safe hugs to you my dear.....

Allison said...

Sorry to leave an unrelated comment, but I couldn’t find any contact info for you. I’m wondering if you’d be interested in having a guest post on your site. Please drop me an e-mail at alliegamble81@gmail.com. Thanks!

Kate said...

Good and healing thoughts to you, again.

Kate