Monday, May 23, 2011

Where to Go From Here - Where is Here?

I bet all of you understand how I can go along, everything smooth, nothing twisting my emotions around - normal, sort of . Well it's not normal now. For the last 3 weeks I've not been feeling well - allergies made me get a sinus infection and laryngitis and then it all tried to engage my asthma. You get the point.

So anyway, work has been yucky, too. No surprise there. AND my job application got me an interview next week. AND my daughter is having some issues.

All this can be a normal as cherry pie, but for me it has brought our alters and I've been swimming in fog. On top of being sick, I feel like I'm on another planet. My point of this whole post is now that my T has sold his practice and gone to work for the govt., I cannot reach him. I also believe he doesn't want to be reached. I'm panicking because I think he would rather not have kept those few of us who still need him, even tho he's closed his practice. I feel like he's left me out there, flapping in the uncertainty of how to cope by myself. For the most part, I can do it, but that little other part always sinks the ship.

5 comments:

Kerro said...

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. I wish I had some words of wisdom to share. I do know that my ability to deal with anything (and I mean ANYTHING) is always impaired when I'm ill. Please take care and get well. Great news about the job interview!!

Just Be Real said...

Dear ones I am sorry for what you all are going through. The uncertainty at this time, but as you said, you can do it, but the little one has trouble. Hoping your big girl will pull her through. Hoping you allergies get better too. Not fun. Safe hugs to all.

castorgirl said...

Wow Ivory, this sounds so difficult... I'm so sorry you've been unwell. Then to have issues with your job, daughter and T on top of that... just wow.

I know you can get through this, but that doesn't mean that it isn't going to be really difficult along the way.

Good luck for the job interview, I hope it goes well for you and you can get out of the negative work environment that you're in.

Sending positive thoughts and warm safe hugs your way.
Take care,
CG

Just Be Real said...

Ivory, I do hope you are feeling better. Safe hugs.....

Kate said...

Dear Ivory,

I'm sorry about the therapist. How unporofessional.

I can relate to the health issues, me too. And yet I expect myself to do lots more than I do when healthier. Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate