Saturday, December 4, 2010

Karl Marx et al

What do you have when you mix the mentality of Karl Marx and the US Government?  You get TSA airport screening (at least in Denver), and pat downs, otherwise known as legalized sexual abuse.

In recent years, I've been happy that business are becoming of the social interactions between employees and are becoming more aware to the injustice of actions/sexual harrassment that can occur. Oh, wait. Wait for it...

Why, I can hear Pandora's box opening as I speak... So speaking of social injustice and how just a nod, look, or innocent touch can get someone arrested for harrassment - what is it called when the government declares "they" are allowed to do it to us, such as in airports. Sorry - one giant leap backwards to the stone age of unrighteous injustice and exploitation of those without power. Actually, everyone except government officials and airline pilots are now treated as proletariats. (also, there is a group of people who also claim "religious belief" and they are not scanned or felt up, but to be politically correct I will not racial profile).

Umm, is anyone thinking of Karl Marx?


They don't care that now, I cannot fly. I will not be touched like that EVER again because of the emotional pain it would cause me. It's just not right.

Who let the dogs out?
Or as one brave young person told the person patting him down: "DON'T TOUCH MY JUNK!"

1 comment:

Michael Finley said...

I remember in college we fought using our SS number as our student ID.

I did not imagine that video would be allowed by a store like Wallchart. I am amazed that we can not video the government doing what we pay them to do.

Wikileaks would have been treated like Nader s Raiders in the 60's and 70's.

People get the government they deserve--Jefferson.