Thursday, March 4, 2010

Review Results

Well, my performance review was yesterday. They (supervisor and lead worker) didn't even count the 'issue' that brought on setting a date for my review. The arguement happened outside the performance dates - but it will be on next years review. Oh great.

They didn't even bring it up. I was brave. Navy brought it up! We weren't going to let them get away with slamming me and walking away. This is one of those times where I can watch and remember what has happened. I learned from it, too. Navy brought up how the leadworker was hassling me about a certain thing, and (of course) she tried to explain it away. I just sat there and let her squirm because I realized she and my supervisor must have already talked about it and she knew that particular behavior is against the rules. So, all in all, it turned out okay. I got pretty good marks all the way thru and was told I was a valuable member of the 'team'.

Well, on another day...
Thanks everyone, for being here and listening.

7 comments:

Exhale said...

I am glad things went well and you were able to face the conflict head on...

fromthesamesky said...

Whoop! Well done Navy and well done you! :)

SapphireDreams said...

Glad everything turned out for you ok. I'm sorry you had to go through what you did. I hope things get better for you..
safe hug((((ivory))))

Missing In Sight said...

I'm glad it went well. People who do wrong always get theirs in the end. Congratulations on the good marks.

Take care.

Just Be Real/God Whispers In The Wind said...

Glad all went well dear. Blessings.

Ivory said...

Thanks, everyone! Your support is absolutely the best!

VICKI IN AZ said...

Good for you!!! Ivory, this, what Navy did is what my Therapist is trying to get me to be more like. Thank you for your powerful Example!!!!♥