Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OOoops.

I found a post yesterday evening. I'm not aware of posting it. I'm thinking that an alter posted it in an attempt to reach my T.

They don't often interfere, but at times have had their own sessions with him. It is the littles who are more attached/dependent on him than I am.

I was going to remove the post but decided to leave it. That, in and of itself is a difference between Singles and Multiples. I was hoping to forgo some of the weirdness of being DID, but I guess, you get to see even that. Actually, it's not weird for me. In times of great fear, or stress, or panic, the children I used to be had no one to turn to. Now they do and they will act like a child has the right to act - they will run to T for protection when they don't know what else to do. The protection they experience is, of course, in the form of processing and helping work thru something till we/they find an alternative or solution. Sometimes, it's just being in his little room, safe, and hearing his voice.

Have a good one.
Ivory

3 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Ivory, hearing and listening (((safe hugs))))

Kate said...

Hi Ivory,

I'm glad that you are keeping it up. You are right, being multiple means being more than one. Good for you. You are very courageous.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

kate

Ivory said...

@ JBR,

Thank you so much for being here. I can't even find the words to describe how it makes me feel to know someone cares.

@ Kate,
Thanks for your support. I never imagined all this with my family could get bad again and I'm anxious about how it's going to affect the whole of me. It's usually never a very good outcome.