Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Lost T


Whew! I thot I was going to be losing my T!! No, I don't mean like "lost in a crowd". I mean like not be able to see him anymore. Money is getting tight and I spend a lot of time there every week. Last week I didn't have the money to pay him so I decided to stop going. I know that can be very dangerous in that he is the one who keeps me centered with my feet somewhat squarely planted on the ground.

In an email, I told him I couldn't come, and why. He emailed back and (oh, here it is) he told me to come anyway, that we would work thru it and I could still pay my rent. I was shocked and so glad. I don't know why I was shocked really, this is not the first time this has happened but it just never ceases to amaze me that he is so generous.

I am thankful to you, T, for caring enough to help me, even when I can't pay you right away. People like you, defy the image of who I believe the world's people are, so for me, you are an anomaly. I know it isn't easy for you to remain calm, be forever upbeat, or easy for you to know that I wish you had all the answers because I believe that if you could wave your arm, you would fix all my problems in one single pass.

Thanks, T.

Ivory

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow that is awesome. Big thumbs up to your T! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi -

I was wondering if you would add my blog to your blogroll? It is about my own therapy-related experiences . . . thank you in advance!

- Marie
http://mmaaggnnaa.wordpress.com/

Ivory said...

Marie,

I'm honored that you have asked me to add you to my blogroll. I want to visit your blog first. I am a bit paranoid and have to "get to know you a bit".